Customized Lawn Care
Lawn Doctor’s customizable lawn care plan always begins with a lawn analysis. Your lawn care specialist will inspect your property to determine your unique needs. After the analysis, they’ll develop a lawn treatment plan and explain what you can expect with each treatment. You can expect to see your lawn specialist every six to eight weeks for treatments. After each treatment, you’ll receive a full summary report so you can track your progress and understand what your service includes.
Lawn Doctor services may include:
- Power seeding
- Mosquito and tick control
- Weed control
- Grub control
- Soil PH balancing and lime treatments
- Tree and shrub care
- Lawn pest control
If you know the type of service your lawn needs, you can choose a specific annual plan instead of the comprehensive lawn care plan. Lawn Doctor offers the following annual plans:
- Fertilization and Weeds – Expect regular applications six to eight times per year. Technicians will distribute nutrients throughout your lawn to boost lawn growth while killing off weeds.
- Aeration and Seeding – Lawn Doctor technicians will remove dead organic matter and dry dirt to help improve air and water flow. They’ll also continuously seed your lawn to help encourage new growth and better health.
- Mosquito Control – Enjoy five to eight yearly applications to keep your yard free of mosquitoes.
- Tick Control – Technicians treat targeted areas where ticks gather and hide throughout the lawn. Expect minimized risk throughout your lawn to keep your pets safe.
- Perimeter Plans – Protect your home from dangerous and annoying pests. Technicians will treat the full perimeter of your home to prevent pests from coming indoors.
If you’re looking for yard treatments specifically for pest control, Lawn Doctor has you covered. The company offers additional services for mosquito and tick control, perimeter pest control, and lawn insect control. With each service, a lawn service technician pays special attention to your yard’s unique needs in order to eliminate pests and keep them from returning or making their way indoors.
If you’re planning a party or gathering in your lawn, you can also hire Lawn Doctor for a special event spray. Instead of purchasing torches, candles and mosquito-repellent fans, the special event service is a one-time treatment that will keep your yard clear of insects and pests for the duration of the event.